Try this delicious, quick and easy truffle recipe and you’ll be back for more!
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds (or any other seeds you have on hand)
- 1/2 cup walnuts (or any other nuts you have on hand)
- 1/2 cup dates
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 4 tablespoons raw cacao powder
1. Process the nuts in the food processor. Keep processing them until you can’t see the nuts anymore, but stop processing before they get too soft looking.
2. Add the dates, sea salt and cacao powder. Process again until everything is well mixed and clumped together.
3. Roll the balls in your hand and form balls. Optional: roll completed truffles in goji berries, coconut, cacao powder, cacao nibs, hemp seeds, etc.
These are also delicious if you crumble a truffle or two on top of sliced bananas or other chopped fresh fruit.
Recipe from the Rawtarian